Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Paying for My Gluttony

A couple hours ago, I sat at my office desk munching happily on two snack-size Dove chocolate-covered ice cream treats. I'd already eaten three of those delicious little bite-size chocolate covered cream puffs earlier this morning. A co-worker brought them all to a staff meeting yesterday and those we didn't suck down then were still sitting in the break room freezer today. I could hear their little voices calling to me from down the hall.

Now I'm paying for my lack of will power.

I just glanced down to see that, while eating that last bar, I must've dropped a big hunk of the chocolate coating right into my shirt pocket. My white shirt pocket. It has nearly soaked through to the outside already. It looks like I'm lactating chocolate milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home