Monday, December 08, 2008

Home Movies

I have no news about exercising or working on cars or anything like that, so I thought I'd post a couple of videos featuring Clare for the one or two of you out there who still read this blog.


This shape-spitting video was from when she was around six months old. It was apparently a one-time-only performance. I've tried to repeat the hilarity but now Clare makes it clear she's seen that trick before and it's really not as funny in repeats.


About a month later, I grabbed the camera and was lucky to catch Clare showing off her amazing grip strength. I sure wish I knew what was going through her head while she was squeezing the bejebus out of that ball.


I'm in the worst shape physically of my life but I'm enjoying hangin' with my girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home